40 acres residential land for sale 13900 Griffin Road
OFFERINGCBRE has been retained as the exclusive advisor for the sale of a prime, single family development site. The±36-acre vacant property is located at 13900 Griffin Road; the southeast corner of Griffin Road and SW 142nd Avenue (Hancock Road) in the Town of Southwest Ranches (Southwest Broward County). An additional 4 acres can be made available for sale for a total of 40 acres. The property is rectangular in shape and has approximately 1,300 feet of frontage on Griffin Road and 1,500 feet of frontage on SW 142nd Ave. (Hancock Road). The east side of the property abuts the New Testament Baptist Church and K-8 School. The property is located adjacent to well established single family residential neighborhoods characterized by large lots and expansive residences with home sales approaching $3,000,000. The property is located within a mile of the I-75 Griffin Road Interchange.
Price:Ask for price
Lot size:40 acres
The site is currently zoned CF, Community Facilities and has a County land use designation of AG. The property owner has had favorable discussions with the Town of Southwest Ranches to rezone to Rural Estate (RE) and will recommend land use change from AG to residential. RE zoning permits one (1) acre lots with a minimum width of 125 feet. We anticipate site plan approval for 30 one acre lots. The ±36-acre subject has no improvements.
We are not aware of any adverse easements. There are no wetlands; filling within the existing uplands is allowed per Broward County Environmental Division letter dated 10/20/2016. The site is mostly level and at street grade with good drainage at the northwest corner of the site. Due diligence information is available to qualified buyers. It includes this letter as well as phase 1 and phase 2 environmental reports indicating a low likelihood that recognized environmental conditions are present on the property. This is the best located single family residential development site of any size in Southwest Broward County.
There are no available single-family residential development sites in Weston, Sunrise or Plantation. The property’s strategic location will attract luxury home buyers from Palm Beach, Miami-Dade and Broward County. The size, configuration and location of the property are ideal for development of a high-end single-family commu-nity. Density will be determined when Buyer rezones the property and obtains site plan approval. Proposed RE zoning indicates one acre net lots.
A creative layout and design of the proposed development project can maximize build out within these parameters. Southwest Ranches is known as a family oriented community with “A” rated schools including the nearby Hawkes Bluff Elementary School, Silver Trail Middle School, West Broward High School, Arch Bishop McCarthy High School, American Heritage School, and the New Testament Church K-8 school next door All have capacity for new students.The Town is proximate to employment centers in Weston and Sunrise. Both cities enjoy a robust business base with extensive amenities. The area surrounding the property boasts some
- Land Acreage ±40 acres vacant property
- Additional 4 acres available
- Total of 40 acres
- Located in the Town of Southwest Ranches
- Land Use for AG
- Zoning CF, Community Facilities
- Proposed Zoning: RE, Rural Estate
- Lot Size: Minimum 35,000 SF with 125’ width
- Best Located single family residential development site of any size in Southwest Broward County
- Ideal for Development of a high-end single-family community
- Southwest Ranches is known as a family oriented community
- The town is proximate to employment centers in Weston and Sunrise
- Easy access to I-75, I-595 and Sawgrass Expressway
- Price: Call for Offers, TBDSITE
Communities area facts & demographics
- The Broward County Market is currently experiencing healthy demographic & income trends.
- Local population & income growth has spurred strong demand for single family housing.
- New Residential & Commercial construction are mayor economic drivers within Broward County.
- Availability of vacant developed lots for new home construction is down to a 15 month supply.
- High barrier to entry market for development due to lack of available land for new single-family subdivisions.
Let's have a Coffee
Do you like this property? Schedule your private showing with one of our specialists and check it on live.